981 Wander Way,
Incline Village, NV 89451
- 3 Beds
- 2,179 sqft
Est. Value* : $864,800
- 3 Beds
981 Wander Way is a single family home in Incline Village, NV. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,179 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $864,800. Frequently asked questions about 981 Wander Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 981 Wander Way is located in a community that is home to 9,242 residents, which has increased by 27.9% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 981 Wander Way has a median household income of $80,616 and spends about $59,260 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 981 Wander Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 981 Wander Way include Incline Elementary School, Incline High School, and Incline Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1039 (528 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 981 Wander Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 981 Wander Way is about 39.8 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 981 Wander Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
685 Bridger Ct,
$875,000 House For Sale
674 Alpine View,
$11,750,000 House For Sale
$1,775,000 House For Sale
663 Eagle Drive,
$2,250,000 House For Sale
898 College Dr,
$1,075,000 House For Sale
$4,400,000 House For Sale
475 Eagle Drive,
$4,625,000 House For Sale
929 Harold Drive,
$695,000 House For Sale
413 Fairview Blvd,
$3,600,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Incline Elementary School||PK-5||315||23||13.6||1.99 mi|
|Incline High School||9-12||302||32||9.4||1.81 mi|
|Incline Middle School||6-8||231||21||11||2.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.