130 W Victoria Sq,
Phoenix, AZ 85013
- 1,110 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,800
130 W Victoria Sq is a condominium unit in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,110 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,800. Frequently asked questions about 130 W Victoria Sq and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 130 W Victoria Sq is located in a community that is home to 21,431 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 52.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 130 W Victoria Sq has a median household income of $59,190 and spends about $47,803 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 130 W Victoria Sq is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 27.1%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 130 W Victoria Sq include Central High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (530 for Math and 535 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 130 W Victoria Sq have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 130 W Victoria Sq is about 42.0 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 130 W Victoria Sq resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
109 E SAN MIGUEL AVE,
$928,000 House For Sale
213 W Montecito Avenue,
$395,000 House For Sale
1144 E COLTER ST,
$374,900 House For Sale
1333 W Heatherbrae Drive,
$389,000 House For Sale
4319 N 11TH PL,
$425,000 House For Sale
4215 N 13th Place,
$239,000 House For Sale
2348 W Weldon Avenue,
$294,900 House For Sale
7116 N 28th Avenue,
$239,900 House For Sale
1590 E Cheery Lynn Road,
$579,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High School||9-12||2,176||137||15.8||1.27 mi|
|Franklin Police and Fire High School||9-12||305||32.6||9.3||3.86 mi|
|Linda Abril Educational Academy||11-12||271||11.5||23.5||2.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.