Off Market

17 Garden Dr, Apt J,

Manchester, CT 06040
  • 1 Beds
  • 610 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1 Beds
  • 610 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1944

Description

17 Garden Dr, Apt J, is a condominium unit in Manchester, CT. This home was built in 1944 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 610 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Frequently asked questions about 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, is located in a community that is home to 50,089 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, has a median household income of $67,801 and spends about $52,485 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, include Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy, and Keeney School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (513 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, is about 23.3 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17 Garden Dr, Apt J, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
610
Year Built
1944
Latitude
41.77
Longitude
-72.52
Heating
HOT WATER

Local Info

Population
50,089
Median Family Income
$67,801
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.5%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
67.2%
Unemployment Rate
1.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy   5-6
Illing Middle School 7-8
Keeney School PK-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!