2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C,
Waukesha, WI 53189
- 2 Beds
- 1,203 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,800
- 2 Beds
2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, is a condominium unit in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,203 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/24/2014, this property sold for $130,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,800. Frequently asked questions about 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, is located in a community that is home to 23,303 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 84.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, has a median household income of $71,210 and spends about $54,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, include Les Paul Middle, Rose Glen Elementary, and West High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, is about 14.3 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2406 Fox River Pkwy, Unit C, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2712 Fox Hill Dr,
$409,900 House For Sale
1288 River Place Blvd,
$424,900 House For Sale
1255 Highpoint Ln,
$359,000 House For Sale
1230 Thrush Ln,
$299,900 House For Sale
S44W25780 Underwood Ct,
$424,900 House For Sale
2537 Fox River Pkwy,
$369,900 House For Sale
S45W25540 Red Oak Dr,
$435,000 House For Sale
W267S4115 Saylesville Rd,
$269,500 House For Sale
1390 Mohican Trl,
$489,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Les Paul Middle||6-8||679||47.8||14.1||3.18 mi|
|Rose Glen Elementary||PK-5||517||26||19.8||1.26 mi|
|West High||9-12||1,176||65.5||17.9||0.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.