3214 Wood Dale Rd,
Chester, VA 23831
- 4 Beds
- 3,390 sqft
Est. Value* : $481,900
- 4 Beds
3214 Wood Dale Rd is a single family home in Chester, VA. This home was built in 2017 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,390 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $481,900. Frequently asked questions about 3214 Wood Dale Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3214 Wood Dale Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,740 residents, which has increased by 15.2% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3214 Wood Dale Rd has a median household income of $65,700 and spends about $51,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3214 Wood Dale Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3214 Wood Dale Rd include C E Curtis Elementary, Elizabeth Davis Middle, and Thomas Dale High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 3214 Wood Dale Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3214 Wood Dale Rd is about 29.9 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3214 Wood Dale Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3300 West Grove Avenue,
$399,950 House For Sale
2720 Goyne Loop,
$137,500 House For Sale
3236 Stone Manor Cir,
$210,000 House For Sale
4206 Maughan House Terrace,
$354,000 House For Sale
4300 Village Woods Ln,
$323,500 House For Sale
4300 Ganymede Dr,
$319,990 House For Sale
2913 Sweetberry Court,
$249,950 House For Sale
3443 Ivyridge Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
5031 Windwood Lane,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C E Curtis Elementary||PK-5||692||41.9||16.5||0.66 mi|
|Elizabeth Davis Middle||6-8||1,250||80.2||15.5||5.35 mi|
|Thomas Dale High||9-12||2,307||143.9||16||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.