Off Market

26949 189th Ave SE,

Covington, WA 98042
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,970 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $425,100

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,970 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1990

Description

26949 189th Ave SE is a single family home in Covington, WA. This home was built in 1990 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,970 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $425,100. Frequently asked questions about 26949 189th Ave SE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26949 189th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 37,835 residents, which has increased by 20.4% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26949 189th Ave SE has a median household income of $73,829 and spends about $56,040 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26949 189th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26949 189th Ave SE include Cedar Heights Middle School, Jenkins Creek Elementary School, and Kentlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (528 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 26949 189th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26949 189th Ave SE is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26949 189th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Bill Albright
Kent Station

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Bill Albright

Kent Station

(855) 446-4768

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,970
Year Built
1990
Latitude
47.36
Longitude
-122.09
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,262 $0 $0 $368,000
2016 $4,182 $0 $0 $294,000
2015 $3,776 $0 $0 $294,000
2014 $3,420 $0 $0 $258,000
2013 $3,420 $0 $0 $215,000

Local Info

Population
37,835
Median Family Income
$73,829
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.6%
Median Homeowner Age
33.3
Households with Children
81.0%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cedar Heights Middle School 7-8
Jenkins Creek Elementary School PK-6
Kentlake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Bill Albright

Kent Station

(855) 446-4768