Off Market

302 E Washington St,

Inwood, IA 51240
  • 1,056 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,056 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1920

Description

302 E Washington St is a single family home in Inwood, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes one bathrooms and 1,056 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Washington St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 302 E Washington St is located in a community that is home to 1,796 residents, which has decreased by -4.6% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.77%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Washington St has a median household income of $41,880 and spends about $38,300 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Washington St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Washington St include West Lyon Elementary School, West Lyon High School, and West Lyon Junior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.7% of the residents near 302 E Washington St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Washington St is about 12.8 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Washington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,056
Year Built
1920
Latitude
43.31
Longitude
-96.43
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
1,796
Median Family Income
$41,880
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.6%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
79.7%
Unemployment Rate
0.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
West Lyon Elementary School PK-6
West Lyon High School 9-12
West Lyon Junior High School 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.