215 Burlington St,
Holdrege, NE 68949
- 1,231 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,231 sqft
215 Burlington St is a single family home in Holdrege, NE. This home was built in 1904 and includes 1,231 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Burlington St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Burlington St is located in a community that is home to 6,648 residents, which has increased by 3.6% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Burlington St has a median household income of $42,324 and spends about $38,550 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Burlington St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Burlington St include Holdrege Elementary School, Holdrege High School, and Holdrege Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 215 Burlington St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Burlington St is about 23.4 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Burlington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
603 McMillan St,
$108,900 For Sale
1103 East Avenue,
$169,900 For Sale
7310 W 29th Street,
$459,900 For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
6 Plaza Blvd,
$220,900 For Sale
5915 55th Avenue,
$1,395,000 For Sale
909 17th Avenue,
$297,700 For Sale
1518 16th Avenue,
$289,900 For Sale
3206 20th Avenue,
$429,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holdrege Elementary School||PK-4||381||28.3||13.4||1.13 mi|
|Holdrege High School||9-12||375||28||13.3||0.9 mi|
|Holdrege Middle School||5-8||329||24.6||13.3||1.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.