215 Apricot Ln,
Doniphan, NE 68832
- 2 Beds
- 1,933 sqft
Est. Value* : $187,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,933 sqft
215 Apricot Ln is a single family home in Doniphan, NE. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,933 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $187,700. Frequently asked questions about 215 Apricot Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Apricot Ln is located in a community that is home to 1,632 residents, which has increased by 23.8% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Apricot Ln has a median household income of $35,501 and spends about $34,593 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Apricot Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Apricot Ln include Doniphan-Trumbull Elementary, and Doniphan-Trumbull Secondary.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 215 Apricot Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Apricot Ln is about 22.2 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Apricot Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
21250 Pawnee Road,
$499,950 For Sale
6907 Avenue K,
$335,000 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
4710 Linden Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
3112 4th Avenue,
$147,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Doniphan-Trumbull Elementary||PK-6||251||22||11.4||1.81 mi|
|Doniphan-Trumbull Secondary||7-12||223||18.6||11.9||1.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.