Off Market

1410 8th St,

West Palm Beach, FL 33401
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,577 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $194,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,577 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1961

Description

1410 8th St is a single family home in West Palm Beach, FL. This home was built in 1961 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,577 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/6/2015, this property sold for $65,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 8th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 8th St is located in a community that is home to 19,258 residents, which has increased by 34.9% since 2000. 50.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 8th St has a median household income of $57,036 and spends about $46,397 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 8th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 37.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 40.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 8th St include Bear Lakes Middle School, Palm Beach Lakes High School, and Teen Parent Program - Pk. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 1410 8th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 8th St is about 51.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 8th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,577
Year Built
1961
Latitude
26.72
Longitude
-80.07
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
3/6/2015 $65,000 Sold
6/11/2015 $115,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,802 $0 $0 $118,697
2016 $2,645 $0 $0 $109,286
2015 $1,151 $0 $0 $41,880
2013 $578 $0 $0 $35,918

Local Info

Population
19,258
Median Family Income
$57,036
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.8%
Median Homeowner Age
39.9
Households with Children
50.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bear Lakes Middle School 6-8
Palm Beach Lakes High School 9-12
Teen Parent Program - Pk   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week