1071 Fox Chase Dr,
Newton, NC 28658
- 4 Beds
- 2,417 sqft
Est. Value* : $313,000
- 4 Beds
1071 Fox Chase Dr is a single family home in Newton, NC. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,417 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $313,000. Frequently asked questions about 1071 Fox Chase Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1071 Fox Chase Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,894 residents, which has increased by 5.9% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1071 Fox Chase Dr has a median household income of $45,781 and spends about $40,574 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1071 Fox Chase Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1071 Fox Chase Dr include Challenger Early College High, and Maiden Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 993 (506 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 1071 Fox Chase Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1071 Fox Chase Dr is about 34.6 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 66.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1071 Fox Chase Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1221 Bugle Lane,
$529,000 House For Sale
3217 Weidner Road,
$296,500 House For Sale
3178 Robinson Road,
$200,000 House For Sale
4030 Robinson Road,
$299,999 House For Sale
2581 Marble Street,
$224,900 House For Sale
2736 Touchstone Circle,
$339,000 House For Sale
1673 Thorn Ridge Drive,
$154,650 House For Sale
3674 River Road,
$1,095,000 House For Sale
3524 Nc 10 Highway,
$215,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||415||13.9||29.8||2.73 mi|
|Maiden High||9-12||835||47.4||17.6||6.66 mi|
|Maiden Middle School||7-8||469||27||17.3||6.8 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.