4030 W Van Hook St,
Milan, TN 38358
- 1,244 sqft
Est. Value* : $7,560
4030 W Van Hook St is a single family home in Milan, TN. This home was built in 1949 and includes one bathrooms and 1,244 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, radiant heating system, and cooling system. In 9/26/2017, this property sold for $6,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $7,560. Frequently asked questions about 4030 W Van Hook St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 W Van Hook St is located in a community that is home to 11,515 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 W Van Hook St has a median household income of $36,516 and spends about $35,137 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 W Van Hook St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 W Van Hook St include Milan Elementary, Milan High School, and Milan Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 4030 W Van Hook St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 W Van Hook St is about 33.9 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 W Van Hook St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7000 Farm Lane Street,
$229,900 House For Sale
13625 Church Street,
$53,000 House For Sale
37 Esquire White Road,
$899,900 House For Sale
320 Forest Lake Drive,
$382,900 House For Sale
424 highway 45 W,
$269,900 House For Sale
1509 Woodhaven Street,
$89,500 House For Sale
217 Wingo Street,
$245,000 House For Sale
429 Morris Clircle,
$99,900 House For Sale
320 Hughes Road,
$124,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Milan Elementary||PK-4||800||55||14.5||2.23 mi|
|Milan High School||9-12||621||40.5||15.3||1.73 mi|
|Milan Middle School||2-11||575||36.6||15.7||2.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.