410 Hughes Rd E,
Jackson, TN 38305
- 1,537 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,430
- 1,537 sqft
410 Hughes Rd E is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bathrooms and 1,537 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,430. Frequently asked questions about 410 Hughes Rd E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 410 Hughes Rd E is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 410 Hughes Rd E has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 410 Hughes Rd E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 410 Hughes Rd E include Liberty Technology Magnet High School, Northeast Middle School, and Nova Early Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 410 Hughes Rd E have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 410 Hughes Rd E is about 35.2 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 410 Hughes Rd E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
320 Hughes Rd E,
$146,900 For Sale
3956 Christmasville Road,
$39,900 For Sale
3131 Poplar Springs Bargerton Rd,
$67,900 For Sale
698 Liberty Rd.,
$325,000 For Sale
100 Pinewood Dr,
$149,900 For Sale
125 Saddlebrook (Lot 102),
$249,900 For Sale
208 Saddlebrook Dive (Lot 108),
$264,900 For Sale
144 Saddlebrook Drive (Lot 107),
$272,500 For Sale
76 Browning Road,
$425,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Liberty Technology Magnet High School||9-12||1,091||66.3||16.4||9.49 mi|
|Northeast Middle School||6-9||924||51.1||18||9.31 mi|
|Nova Early Learning Center||PK-10||253||19||13.3||8.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.