996 E 5000 S,
Ogden, UT 84403
- 5 Beds
- 1,564 sqft
Est. Value* : $321,300
- 5 Beds
- 1,564 sqft
996 E 5000 S is a single family home in Ogden, UT. This home was built in 1995 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,564 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $321,300. Frequently asked questions about 996 E 5000 S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 996 E 5000 S is located in a community that is home to 32,563 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 996 E 5000 S has a median household income of $55,968 and spends about $45,979 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 996 E 5000 S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 996 E 5000 S include Bonneville High, South Ogden Junior High, and Uintah School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.7% of the residents near 996 E 5000 S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 996 E 5000 S is about 25.5 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 996 E 5000 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1568 S Shadow Valley Dr E,
$328,000 House For Sale
1496 S Navajo Unit PI-B-5,
$289,900 House For Sale
922 E 5900 S,
$940,000 House For Sale
4172 College Dr,
$299,900 House For Sale
975 40th St,
$264,900 House For Sale
4242 S Orchard Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
5674 S Redwood Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
5227 S Ridgedale Dr.,
$1,690,000 House For Sale
4072 Beus Dr,
$675,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bonneville High||10-12||1,383||61.5||22.4||1.39 mi|
|South Ogden Junior High||7-9||837||35.4||23.6||1.01 mi|
|Uintah School||K-6||713||31||23||1.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.