Off Market

996 E 5000 S,

Ogden, UT 84403
  • 5 Beds
  • 1,564 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $321,300

  • 5 Beds
  • 1,564 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

996 E 5000 S is a single family home in Ogden, UT. This home was built in 1995 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,564 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $321,300. Frequently asked questions about 996 E 5000 S and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 996 E 5000 S is located in a community that is home to 32,563 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.73%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 996 E 5000 S has a median household income of $55,968 and spends about $45,979 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 996 E 5000 S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 996 E 5000 S include Bonneville High, South Ogden Junior High, and Uintah School.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.7% of the residents near 996 E 5000 S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 996 E 5000 S is about 25.5 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 996 E 5000 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,564
Year Built
1995
Latitude
41.17
Longitude
-111.95
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,075 $0 $0 $154,550
2017 $2,075 $0 $0 $140,800
2016 $1,872 $0 $0 $129,702
2015 $1,797 $0 $0 $121,896
2014 $1,812 $0 $0 $115,891

Local Info

Population
32,563
Median Family Income
$55,968
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.8%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bonneville High   10-12
South Ogden Junior High   7-9
Uintah School K-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week