3630 Ward St,
Houston, TX 77021
- 3 Beds
- 1,328 sqft
Est. Value* : $94,620
- 3 Beds
- 1,328 sqft
3630 Ward St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,328 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $94,620. Frequently asked questions about 3630 Ward St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3630 Ward St is located in a community that is home to 20,166 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3630 Ward St has a median household income of $28,132 and spends about $30,078 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3630 Ward St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 35.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3630 Ward St include Cullen Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 3630 Ward St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3630 Ward St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3630 Ward St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6835 Scott Street,
$150,000 For Sale
3627 Luca Street,
$199,900 For Sale
8301 Comal Street,
$60,000 For Sale
4501 Stassen Street,
$245,000 For Sale
4910 Kelso Street,
$158,000 For Sale
4910 Bataan Road,
$135,000 For Sale
3802 Palm Street,
$350,000 For Sale
4312 Maggie Street,
$340,000 For Sale
3215 Rosedale St,
$284,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cullen Middle||6-8||491||32.8||14.9||0.37 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||13.01 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||4.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.