4207 E 67th St,
Kansas City, MO 64132
- 3 Beds
- 1,034 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,310
- 3 Beds
4207 E 67th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1942 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,034 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,310. Frequently asked questions about 4207 E 67th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4207 E 67th St is located in a community that is home to 16,690 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4207 E 67th St has a median household income of $34,070 and spends about $33,716 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4207 E 67th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 32.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4207 E 67th St include Ac Prep Elementary, and Central Academy Of Excellence. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 4207 E 67th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4207 E 67th St is about 26.8 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4207 E 67th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7122 Bellefontaine Avenue,
$25,000 House For Sale
6303 Agnes Avenue,
$92,000 House For Sale
2438 E 67th Ter,
$57,900 House For Sale
2104 E 59th St,
$7,000 House For Sale
6625 Lydia Avenue,
$29,900 House For Sale
5307 PROSPECT Ave,
$45,000 House For Sale
7441 Forest Avenue,
$179,000 House For Sale
5008 Walrond Ave,
$45,000 House For Sale
5730 Paseo Boulevard,
$222,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||0.7 mi|
|B. Banneker Elementary||PK-6||387||29.8||12.9||0.32 mi|
|Central Academy Of Excellence||9-12||486||38.7||12.5||4.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.