1014 Clovercrest Rd,
Orlando, FL 32811
- 2 Beds
- 888 sqft
Est. Value* : $128,700
- 2 Beds
1014 Clovercrest Rd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 888 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $128,700. Frequently asked questions about 1014 Clovercrest Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1014 Clovercrest Rd is located in a community that is home to 27,204 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 53.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1014 Clovercrest Rd has a median household income of $40,459 and spends about $37,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1014 Clovercrest Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1014 Clovercrest Rd include Carver Middle, Jones High, and Orlo Vista Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 1014 Clovercrest Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1014 Clovercrest Rd is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1014 Clovercrest Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5038 Lanette St,
$115,000 House For Sale
4773 Piedmont Ct,
$184,500 House For Sale
1415 HEBER CIR,
$199,995 House For Sale
6505 Piccadilly Lane,
$270,000 House For Sale
902 Santa Barbara Road,
$194,900 House For Sale
423 N Hart Blvd,
$159,900 House For Sale
6667 Crenshaw Dr,
$560,000 House For Sale
4917 BALBOA DR,
$227,000 House For Sale
1215 N Nowell Street,
$209,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Middle||6-8||655||41||15.9||0.89 mi|
|Jones High||9-12||1,326||58||22.8||3.1 mi|
|Orlo Vista Elementary||PK-5||600||39||15.3||0.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.