15004 Hickory Grove Pl,
Midlothian, VA 23112
- 3 Beds
- 1,505 sqft
Est. Value* : $244,700
- 3 Beds
15004 Hickory Grove Pl is a single family home in Midlothian, VA. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,505 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 3/16/2018, this property sold for $240,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $244,700. Frequently asked questions about 15004 Hickory Grove Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15004 Hickory Grove Pl is located in a community that is home to 36,972 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15004 Hickory Grove Pl has a median household income of $83,959 and spends about $61,200 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15004 Hickory Grove Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15004 Hickory Grove Pl include Cosby High, Tomahawk Creek Middle, and Woolridge Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 15004 Hickory Grove Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15004 Hickory Grove Pl is about 31.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15004 Hickory Grove Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5405 Orchard Grove Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
15006 Badestowe Drive,
$396,000 House For Sale
5954 Swift Fox Drive,
$390,000 House For Sale
5942 Swift Fox Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
12300 Hampton Valley Place,
$370,000 House For Sale
8807 Thornton Heath Drive,
$389,000 House For Sale
15621 CEDARVILLE MEWS,
$407,900 House For Sale
4713 Crosswycke Drive,
$499,900 House For Sale
13324 Little Horn Ridge,
$229,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cosby High||9-12||2,098||115.8||18.1||0.75 mi|
|Tomahawk Creek Middle||6-8||1,503||85.3||17.6||4.08 mi|
|Woolridge Elementary||PK-5||738||42.7||17.2||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.