4447 S 13th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53221
- 4 Beds
- 2,084 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,500
- 4 Beds
4447 S 13th St is a duplex in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1955 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,084 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,500. Frequently asked questions about 4447 S 13th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4447 S 13th St is located in a community that is home to 31,018 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4447 S 13th St has a median household income of $46,429 and spends about $40,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4447 S 13th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 4447 S 13th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4447 S 13th St is about 12.2 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4447 S 13th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4454 S 15th St,
$199,900 House For Sale
1403 W Bolivar Ave,
$159,900 House For Sale
1633 W Leroy Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
4904 S 20th St,
$242,500 House For Sale
5152 S 19th St,
$249,900 House For Sale
4747 S 22nd St,
$139,900 House For Sale
5240 S 18th St,
$230,000 House For Sale
1516 W Clayton Crest Ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
4353 S 5th St,
$349,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.