Off Market

13205 NE 92nd St,

Vancouver, WA 98682
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $292,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1997

Description

13205 NE 92nd St is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/17/2018, this property sold for $272,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $292,600. Frequently asked questions about 13205 NE 92nd St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 13205 NE 92nd St is located in a community that is home to 32,684 residents, which has increased by 36.3% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.44%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13205 NE 92nd St has a median household income of $52,156 and spends about $44,232 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13205 NE 92nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 13205 NE 92nd St include Covington Middle School, and Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (520 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 13205 NE 92nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13205 NE 92nd St is about 36.3 degrees in January and 64.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13205 NE 92nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,092
Year Built
1997
Latitude
45.69
Longitude
-122.54
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
1/17/2018 $272,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,834 $0 $0 $220,173
2016 $2,495 $0 $0 $201,668
2015 $2,269 $0 $0 $179,593
2013 $2,149 $0 $0 $145,171

Local Info

Population
32,684
Median Family Income
$52,156
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.9%
Median Homeowner Age
30.5
Households with Children
78.8%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Covington Middle School   6-8
Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School 9-12
Heritage High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!