1108 Shallowford Rd,
Chattanooga, TN 37411
- 1,645 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,400
- 1,645 sqft
1108 Shallowford Rd is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes 1,645 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Shallowford Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Shallowford Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,331 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 65.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Shallowford Rd has a median household income of $38,850 and spends about $36,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Shallowford Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 26.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Shallowford Rd include Brainerd High School, and Dalewood Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 965 (470 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 1108 Shallowford Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Shallowford Rd is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Shallowford Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
908 Woodmore Terr,
$70,000 For Sale
$69,500 For Sale
908 Belmeade Ave,
$84,000 For Sale
1830 Dogwood Dr,
$39,900 For Sale
3403 Gay Street,
$86,000 For Sale
3815 Juandale Dr,
$129,900 For Sale
3815 Juandale Dr,
$135,900 For Sale
$76,500 For Sale
310 Sunnyside Dr,
$49,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brainerd High School||9-12||586||45.1||12.9||0.96 mi|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||3.89 mi|
|Dalewood Middle School||6-8||338||28||12||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.