Off Market

2154 182nd,

Bee, NE 68314
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,344 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $258,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,344 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1997

Description

2154 182nd is a single family home in Bee, NE. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $258,800. Frequently asked questions about 2154 182nd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2154 182nd is located in a community that is home to 440 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2154 182nd has a median household income of $45,559 and spends about $40,480 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2154 182nd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2154 182nd include Seward Elementary School, Seward High School, and Seward Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 2154 182nd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2154 182nd is about 24.1 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2154 182nd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,344
Year Built
1997
Latitude
41
Longitude
-96.97
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,454 $0 $0 $285,000
2017 $3,116 $0 $0 $263,212
2015 $3,177 $0 $0 $239,481
2013 $3,176 $0 $0 $206,752

Local Info

Population
440
Median Family Income
$45,559
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.6%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
79.2%
Unemployment Rate
1.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Seward Elementary School PK-4
Seward High School 9-12
Seward Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week