Bee, NE 68314
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $258,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
2154 182nd is a single family home in Bee, NE. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $258,800. Frequently asked questions about 2154 182nd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2154 182nd is located in a community that is home to 440 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2154 182nd has a median household income of $45,559 and spends about $40,480 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2154 182nd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2154 182nd include Seward Elementary School, Seward High School, and Seward Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 2154 182nd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2154 182nd is about 24.1 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2154 182nd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$234,950 For Sale
5401 W Aurora,
$224,900 For Sale
804 Charleston Street,
$147,500 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
2900 William St,
$335,000 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
7420 Eagle Dr,
$179,900 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Seward Elementary School||PK-4||512||30.1||16.9||8.13 mi|
|Seward High School||9-12||500||39.4||12.6||8.55 mi|
|Seward Middle School||5-8||414||29||14.2||7.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.