215 3rd St,
Nemaha, NE 68414
- 2 Beds
- 728 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 728 sqft
215 3rd St is a single family home in Nemaha, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 728 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 400 residents, which has decreased by -4% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 3rd St has a median household income of $28,619 and spends about $30,473 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 3rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 3rd St include Htrs Elementary School, Htrs High School, and Htrs Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.4% of the residents near 215 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 3rd St is about 22.0 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
516 Washington St,
$40,000 For Sale
$13,100 For Sale
105 Ensworth Street,
$49,900 For Sale
1312 12th Corso,
$68,500 For Sale
717 S 19th St,
$212,900 For Sale
508 3rd Avenue,
$28,000 For Sale
527 4th Ave,
$258,000 For Sale
409 N 14th Street,
$70,000 For Sale
610 11th Ave,
$267,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Htrs Elementary School||PK-6||194||17||11.4||18.72 mi|
|Htrs High School||9-12||121||16.7||7.2||18.71 mi|
|Htrs Middle School||7-8||62||8.5||7.2||24.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.