3861 300th St,
Boyden, IA 51234
Est. Value* : $172,100
3861 300th St is a single family home in Boyden, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $172,100. Frequently asked questions about 3861 300th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3861 300th St is located in a community that is home to 1,216 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 78.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3861 300th St has a median household income of $36,771 and spends about $35,361 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3861 300th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3861 300th St include Boyden-Hull Elementary School, and Boyden-Hull High School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 3861 300th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3861 300th St is about 18.9 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3861 300th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
107 W Amherst,
$173,000 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
1306 Elmwood Avenue,
$309,900 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
872 Springbrook Drive,
$399,500 House For Sale
513 N Morning Rain Ave,
$419,000 House For Sale
1293 Garner Ave,
$139,000 House For Sale
1357 Humbolt Ave,
$118,000 House For Sale
5 E Big Sky Pl,
$525,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyden-Hull Elementary School||PK-6||343||26.2||13||2.04 mi|
|Boyden-Hull High School||7-12||304||19.9||15.2||5.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.