4824 Elmhurst Dr NE,
Hickory, NC 28601
- 4 Beds
- 2,622 sqft
Est. Value* : $334,400
- 4 Beds
4824 Elmhurst Dr NE is a single family home in Hickory, NC. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,622 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/18/2019, this property sold for $345,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $334,400. Frequently asked questions about 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE is located in a community that is home to 47,642 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE has a median household income of $61,288 and spends about $49,105 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE include Challenger Early College High, and Harry M Arndt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (494 for Math and 494 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE is about 33.3 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 66.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4824 Elmhurst Dr NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5859 Sulphur Springs Road,
$110,000 House For Sale
4041 Pinecrest Drive,
$354,900 House For Sale
4870 Glen Hollow Lane,
$375,000 House For Sale
4816 Coulwood Court,
$219,000 House For Sale
4650 Flynnwood Court,
$524,900 House For Sale
4014 Pinecrest Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
4014 Pinecrest Drive NE,
$399,900 House For Sale
4330 Rodeway Court,
$362,000 House For Sale
3705 Wandering Lane,
$469,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||6.81 mi|
|Saint Stephens High||9-12||1,259||69.7||18||2.04 mi|
|Harry M Arndt Middle||7-8||620||35.2||17.5||1.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.