478 E 57th St,
Hialeah, FL 33013
- 3 Beds
- 1,710 sqft
Est. Value* : $318,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,710 sqft
478 E 57th St is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,710 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $318,600. Frequently asked questions about 478 E 57th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 478 E 57th St is located in a community that is home to 31,763 residents, which has increased by 3.6% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 478 E 57th St has a median household income of $43,002 and spends about $38,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 478 E 57th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 478 E 57th St include Amelia Earhart Elementary School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 478 E 57th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 478 E 57th St is about 55.9 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 478 E 57th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
60 E 53RD TER,
$429,900 House For Sale
822 E 33rd St,
$349,900 House For Sale
3905 W 4th Ave,
$330,000 House For Sale
8832 NW 22nd Pl,
$290,000 House For Sale
1220 W 62nd St,
$437,000 House For Sale
2025 Nw 93rd Ter,
$235,000 House For Sale
12530 NW 21st Ct,
$239,000 House For Sale
1745 NW 112th Ter,
$139,900 House For Sale
960 E. 6th St.,
$319,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Amelia Earhart Elementary School||PK-5||472||39||12.1||0.49 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||18.67 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.