Off Market

714 Laverne Ave,

Pasadena, TX 77502
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,019 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $132,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,019 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


714 Laverne Ave is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1953 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,019 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,300. Frequently asked questions about 714 Laverne Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 714 Laverne Ave is located in a community that is home to 31,351 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 714 Laverne Ave has a median household income of $47,110 and spends about $41,243 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 714 Laverne Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 714 Laverne Ave include Bailey Elementary, Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School, and Marshall Kendrick Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 714 Laverne Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 714 Laverne Ave is about 40.8 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 714 Laverne Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $2,556 $0 $0 $97,845
2016 $2,218 $0 $0 $80,864
2015 $2,011 $0 $0 $73,513
2014 $1,678 $0 $0 $68,104
2013 $1,822 $0 $0 $60,755

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bailey Elementary PK-4
Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School   PK-12
Marshall Kendrick Middle   5-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!