7000 NE 5th Ave,
Miami, FL 33138
- 3 Beds
- 1,793 sqft
Est. Value* : $476,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,793 sqft
7000 NE 5th Ave is a duplex in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1939 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,793 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $476,300. Frequently asked questions about 7000 NE 5th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7000 NE 5th Ave is located in a community that is home to 37,532 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7000 NE 5th Ave has a median household income of $53,823 and spends about $44,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7000 NE 5th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7000 NE 5th Ave include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Horace Mann Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 7000 NE 5th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7000 NE 5th Ave is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7000 NE 5th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
435 NE 71st St,
$499,900 House For Sale
496 NE 73rd St,
$649,000 House For Sale
518 NE 71st St,
$599,000 House For Sale
95 NE 70th St,
$350,000 House For Sale
530 NE 68 St,
$899,000 House For Sale
501 NE 74th St,
$439,999 House For Sale
555 NE 73rd St,
$579,000 House For Sale
155 NE 65th St,
$198,000 House For Sale
445 NE 76th St,
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||3.47 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||18.98 mi|
|Horace Mann Middle School||6-8||644||33||19.5||1.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.