18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203,
Hialeah, FL 33015
- 2 Beds
- 870 sqft
Est. Value* : $151,800
- 2 Beds
18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, is a condominium unit in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 870 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $151,800. Frequently asked questions about 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, is located in a community that is home to 47,745 residents, which has increased by 30.6% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, has a median household income of $58,128 and spends about $47,571 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, include American Senior High School, Country Club Middle School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, is about 59.5 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18815 NW 62nd Ave, Apt 203, resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18277 NW 61st Pl,
$445,000 House For Sale
18187 NW 61st Pl,
$385,900 House For Sale
17995 NW 60 Place,
$385,000 House For Sale
17952 NW 63rd Ct,
$315,000 House For Sale
17742 NW 63rd Ct,
$339,000 House For Sale
17519 NW 61st Pl,
$410,000 House For Sale
18989 NW 63rd Ct Cir,
$334,887 House For Sale
18868 NW 63rd Ct Cir,
$320,000 House For Sale
6319 NW 173rd Ter,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|American Senior High School||9-12||2,186||91||24||0.52 mi|
|Country Club Middle School||6-8||599||34||17.6||1.42 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.