8561 Hunts Point Ln,
Hunts Point, WA 98004
- 3 Beds
- 2,710 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 2,710 sqft
8561 Hunts Point Ln is a single family home in Hunts Point, WA. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,710 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 8561 Hunts Point Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8561 Hunts Point Ln is located in a community that is home to 20,730 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 59.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8561 Hunts Point Ln has a median household income of $100,570 and spends about $68,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8561 Hunts Point Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8561 Hunts Point Ln include Bellevue High School, Central Educational Services, and Chinook Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 74.7% of the residents near 8561 Hunts Point Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8561 Hunts Point Ln is about 37.1 degrees in January and 66.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8561 Hunts Point Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9018 Points Dr NE,
$1,650,000 For Sale
9024 NE 37th Place,
$2,590,000 For Sale
2635 90th Ave NE,
$2,498,000 For Sale
2241 95th Ave NE,
$4,250,000 For Sale
4650 92nd Ave NE,
$2,198,000 For Sale
9120 NE 19th St,
$3,188,000 For Sale
8631 NE 19th Place,
$4,950,000 For Sale
1701 92nd Ave NE,
$2,695,000 For Sale
10251 NE 30th Place,
$2,999,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellevue High School||9-12||1,633||76.5||21.3||2.66 mi|
|Central Educational Services||PK-13||85||0||0||2.81 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||978||50.6||19.3||0.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.