9186 Soldier Creek Rd,
Lillian, AL 36549
- 3 Beds
- 1,458 sqft
Est. Value* : $170,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,458 sqft
9186 Soldier Creek Rd is a single family home in Lillian, AL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,458 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,100. Frequently asked questions about 9186 Soldier Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9186 Soldier Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,655 residents, which has increased by 43.2% since 2000. 81.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (21%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9186 Soldier Creek Rd has a median household income of $50,320 and spends about $43,188 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9186 Soldier Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9186 Soldier Creek Rd include Elberta Elementary School, Elberta High School, and Foley High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 9186 Soldier Creek Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9186 Soldier Creek Rd is about 50.1 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9186 Soldier Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9175 County Road 99,
$595,000 House For Sale
30495 State Street,
$699,899 House For Sale
8411 Selma Av,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
10512 Lyttleton Loop,
$289,200 House For Sale
3 Lyttleton Loop,
$301,440 House For Sale
10679 Mahogany Ln,
$224,000 House For Sale
10679 MAHOGANY LN,
$229,000 House For Sale
1954 Rosinton Dr,
$189,500 House For Sale
60 Buena Vista Drive,
$155,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elberta Elementary School||PK-6||832||44.2||18.8||6.71 mi|
|Elberta High School||7-10||583||32||18.2||7.73 mi|
|Foley High School||9-12||1,650||96.8||17||11.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.