Off Market

8726 Bentongrove Ln,

Houston, TX 77044
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,499 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $121,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,499 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


8726 Bentongrove Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,499 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,300. Frequently asked questions about 8726 Bentongrove Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8726 Bentongrove Ln is located in a community that is home to 13,064 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.88%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8726 Bentongrove Ln has a median household income of $42,129 and spends about $38,445 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8726 Bentongrove Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8726 Bentongrove Ln include C E King High School, C E King Middle, and L E Monahan Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (510 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 8726 Bentongrove Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8726 Bentongrove Ln is about 49.1 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8726 Bentongrove Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $2,615 $0 $0 $92,884
2017 $2,377 $0 $0 $84,440
2015 $2,176 $0 $0 $69,786
2014 $1,884 $0 $0 $63,442
2013 $2,079 $0 $0 $57,960

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
C E King High School 9-12
C E King Middle 6-8
L E Monahan Elementary 1-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week