1108 S College St,
Covington, TN 38019
- 841 sqft
Est. Value* : $55,680
- 841 sqft
1108 S College St is a single family home in Covington, TN. This home was built in 1957 and includes one bathrooms and 841 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 11/28/2016, this property sold for $23,400. Today, the estimated home value is around $55,680. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S College St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 S College St is located in a community that is home to 18,733 residents, which has decreased by -17.8% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S College St has a median household income of $36,212 and spends about $34,934 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S College St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S College St include Covington High School, Crestview Elementary, and Crestview Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 1108 S College St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S College St is about 33.8 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S College St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
02 Lee St,
$10,000 For Sale
01 Lee St,
$15,000 For Sale
$399,900 For Sale
$269,000 For Sale
$179,000 For Sale
$260,000 For Sale
50 Mattie Ann Ln,
$189,500 For Sale
$185,000 For Sale
$180,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington High School||9-12||821||46.5||17.6||0.22 mi|
|Crestview Elementary||PK-5||928||58||16||0.93 mi|
|Crestview Middle School||6-8||532||37||14.3||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.