1109 Ayers St,
Memphis, TN 38107
- 2 Beds
- 889 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 889 sqft
1109 Ayers St is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 889 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Ayers St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Ayers St is located in a community that is home to 24,211 residents, which has decreased by -9.1% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Ayers St has a median household income of $24,997 and spends about $28,190 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Ayers St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 49.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 1109 Ayers St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Ayers St is about 35.9 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Ayers St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
845 N MCNEIL,
$187,900 For Sale
439 WILLETT ST,
$315,000 For Sale
1795 Mignon Ave,
$189,900 For Sale
287 Cynthia Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
490 S BURLINGTON,
$8,000 For Sale
2239 Brown Avenue,
$40,000 For Sale
$330,000 For Sale
2283 Hubbard Avenue,
$3,500 For Sale
$295,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.