1108 Wye Dr,
Seymour, TN 37865
- 1,301 sqft
Est. Value* : $150,600
- 1,301 sqft
1108 Wye Dr is a single family home in Seymour, TN. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,301 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $150,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wye Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wye Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,324 residents, which has increased by 5.5% since 2000. 82.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wye Dr has a median household income of $46,178 and spends about $40,769 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wye Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Wye Dr include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 1108 Wye Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wye Dr is about 36.9 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wye Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
505 Winners Circle,
$389,900 For Sale
385 Emory River Road,
$250,000 For Sale
506 Jordan Ln,
$220,000 For Sale
1319 Nashua Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
516 Pickens Gap Rd,
$183,000 For Sale
625 Winding Creek Way,
$35,000 For Sale
916 Deaderick Rd,
$209,900 For Sale
2148 Kings View Loop,
$24,900 For Sale
2119 Kings View Loop,
$184,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||549||40||13.7||8.3 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||631||44||14.3||11.46 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||482||38.5||12.5||17.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.