Off Market

1108 Snowdon Dr,

Knoxville, TN 37912
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,924 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $228,700

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,924 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1967

Description

1108 Snowdon Dr is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1967 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,924 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Snowdon Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Snowdon Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,825 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 60.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.8%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Snowdon Dr has a median household income of $39,802 and spends about $37,075 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Snowdon Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Snowdon Dr include Central High School, and Ft Sanders Education Development Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 1108 Snowdon Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Snowdon Dr is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Snowdon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,924
Year Built
1967
Latitude
36.03
Longitude
-83.97
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,300 $0 $0 $50,175
2016 $2,462 $0 $0 $48,800
2015 $2,462 $0 $0 $48,800
2013 $1,142 $0 $0 $48,800

Local Info

Population
17,825
Median Family Income
$39,802
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
36.4
Households with Children
60.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Central High School 9-12
Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy   11-12
Ft Sanders Education Development Center   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week