6 Artillery Dr,
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- 3 Beds
- 1,934 sqft
Est. Value* : $390,700
- 3 Beds
6 Artillery Dr is a single family home in Fredericksburg, VA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,934 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 9/14/2017, this property sold for $330,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $390,700. Frequently asked questions about 6 Artillery Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Artillery Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,172 residents, which has increased by 14.1% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Artillery Dr has a median household income of $74,867 and spends about $56,832 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Artillery Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Artillery Dr include Margaret Brent Elementary, Mountain View High, and T. Benton Gayle Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 998 (494 for Math and 504 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 6 Artillery Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Artillery Dr is about 36.2 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Artillery Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
40 Rhonda Court,
$600,000 House For Sale
66 Richland Road,
$374,900 House For Sale
18 BERGAMOT DRIVE,
$679,900 House For Sale
119 Fence Post Road,
$345,000 House For Sale
Lot 5 Majestic Woods,
$59,900 House For Sale
84 Avocet Way,
$629,900 House For Sale
16 Winning Colors Rd,
$599,999 House For Sale
21 Storck Mill Road,
$369,000 House For Sale
38 Grinnan Lane,
$329,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Margaret Brent Elementary||PK-5||889||43||20.6||3.81 mi|
|Mountain View High||9-12||1,843||110.5||16.6||3.6 mi|
|T. Benton Gayle Middle||6-8||923||55.9||16.4||6.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.