215 Olive St,
Hordville, NE 68846
- 3 Beds
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,372 sqft
215 Olive St is a single family home in Hordville, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Olive St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Olive St is located in a community that is home to 537 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (23.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Olive St has a median household income of $64,273 and spends about $51,073 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Olive St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Olive St include High Plains Community Elementary/Clarks, High Plains Community High School, and High Plains Community Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 215 Olive St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Olive St is about 20.9 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Olive St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
3921 12th Street,
$158,000 For Sale
2931 Timber Edge Drive,
$399,900 For Sale
3252 44th Avenue,
$270,000 For Sale
2817 8th Street,
$182,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|High Plains Community Elementary/Clarks||PK-3||64||6.2||10.1||9.92 mi|
|High Plains Community High School||9-12||83||13.1||6.2||5.64 mi|
|High Plains Community Middle School||6-8||48||6.7||7.1||9.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.