206 Washington Ave,
London, OH 43140
- 2 Beds
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,320
- 2 Beds
206 Washington Ave is a single family home in London, OH. This home was built in 1930 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,320. Frequently asked questions about 206 Washington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Washington Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,081 residents, which has increased by 10.3% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Washington Ave has a median household income of $53,318 and spends about $44,573 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Washington Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Washington Ave include London Elementary School, London High School, and London MIddle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 206 Washington Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Washington Ave is about 26.4 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Washington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
90 N Union Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
1085 Wesley Dr,
$239,900 House For Sale
195 N Main Street,
$184,900 House For Sale
138 Chrisman Avenue,
$145,000 House For Sale
117 Countryridge Lane,
$374,900 House For Sale
2172 State Route 56,
$435,900 House For Sale
1256 Spring Valley Rd,
$250,000 House For Sale
1855 St Rt 187, London, OH 43140 1855 St Rt 187,
$465,000 House For Sale
7565 Big Plain Circleville Road,
$319,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|London Elementary School||PK-5||1,036||49.5||20.9||1.33 mi|
|London High School||9-12||514||31.1||16.5||1.22 mi|
|London MIddle School||6-8||481||26.5||18||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.