206 Samaritan Ave,
Ashland, OH 44805
- 3 Beds
- 1,508 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
206 Samaritan Ave is a single family home in Ashland, OH. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,508 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 Samaritan Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Samaritan Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,039 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Samaritan Ave has a median household income of $43,480 and spends about $39,113 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Samaritan Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Samaritan Ave include Ashland High School, Ashland Middle School, and Reagan Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 206 Samaritan Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Samaritan Ave is about 24.4 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Samaritan Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2103 St Rt 603,
$249,000 House For Sale
235 Colonial Drive,
$143,000 House For Sale
2158 Sprucewood Dr,
$139,900 House For Sale
439 Esley Ln,
$129,900 House For Sale
1020 Cinnamon Dr.,
$2,500 House For Sale
1012 Laurel Dr.,
$3,900 House For Sale
1127 Cinnamon Dr.,
$4,500 House For Sale
529 St Rt 224,
$120,000 House For Sale
5071 Burgundy Ct.,
$156,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ashland High School||9-12||984||48.1||20.4||0.57 mi|
|Ashland Middle School||6-8||713||43||16.5||0.58 mi|
|Reagan Elementary School||PK-3||558||27||20.6||0.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.