17250 Manzanita Dr,
Fontana, CA 92335
- 3 Beds
- 1,914 sqft
Est. Value* : $399,500
- 3 Beds
17250 Manzanita Dr is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,914 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 3/2/2015, this property sold for $299,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $399,500. Frequently asked questions about 17250 Manzanita Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17250 Manzanita Dr is located in a community that is home to 74,681 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17250 Manzanita Dr has a median household income of $45,723 and spends about $40,522 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17250 Manzanita Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17250 Manzanita Dr include Harry S. Truman Middle, Jurupa Hills High, and Palmetto Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (463 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 17250 Manzanita Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17250 Manzanita Dr is about 53.9 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17250 Manzanita Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9775 Mango Drive,
$415,000 House For Sale
9771 Encina Avenue,
$449,995 House For Sale
17376 Pinedale Avenue,
$409,900 House For Sale
9082 Acacia Avenue,
$389,000 House For Sale
17612 Randall Avenue,
$425,000 House For Sale
9089 Olive Street,
$389,999 House For Sale
8967 Encina Avenue,
$349,888 House For Sale
17536 GRANADA Avenue,
$449,999 House For Sale
16555 W London Lane,
$559,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harry S. Truman Middle||6-8||1,170||51.7||22.6||1.24 mi|
|Jurupa Hills High||9-12||2,053||95.5||21.4||1.83 mi|
|Palmetto Elementary||K-5||855||33.6||25.4||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.