43 Holly Ridge Dr,
Jackson, TN 38305
- 1,032 sqft
Est. Value: $33,670
- 1,032 sqft
43 Holly Ridge Dr is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1980 and includes one bathrooms and 1,032 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $33,670. Frequently asked questions about 43 Holly Ridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 43 Holly Ridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 43 Holly Ridge Dr has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 43 Holly Ridge Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 43 Holly Ridge Dr include Nova Early Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60% of the residents near 43 Holly Ridge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 43 Holly Ridge Dr is about 35 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 43 Holly Ridge Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale