Off Market

2694 NE Ortis Rd,

Poulsbo, WA 98370
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,936 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $476,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,936 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

2694 NE Ortis Rd is a single family home in Poulsbo, WA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $476,600. Frequently asked questions about 2694 NE Ortis Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2694 NE Ortis Rd is located in a community that is home to 25,021 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2694 NE Ortis Rd has a median household income of $55,283 and spends about $45,918 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2694 NE Ortis Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2694 NE Ortis Rd include Brownsville Elementary, Olympic High School, and Ridgetop Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1064 (522 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 2694 NE Ortis Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2694 NE Ortis Rd is about 39.1 degrees in January and 63.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2694 NE Ortis Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,936
Year Built
1992
Latitude
47.66
Longitude
-122.62
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $4,808 $0 $0 $364,960
2017 $4,219 $0 $0 $329,420
2016 $4,225 $0 $0 $305,100
2015 $4,050 $0 $0 $305,100
2013 $3,996 $0 $0 $293,880

Local Info

Population
25,021
Median Family Income
$55,283
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
72.9%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Brownsville Elementary K-5
Olympic High School 9-12
Ridgetop Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week