1410 Brilliant Cut Way,
Valrico, FL 33594
- 5 Beds
- 2,688 sqft
Est. Value* : $323,900
- 5 Beds
- 2,688 sqft
1410 Brilliant Cut Way is a single family home in Valrico, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,688 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $323,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Brilliant Cut Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Brilliant Cut Way is located in a community that is home to 40,340 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 83.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Brilliant Cut Way has a median household income of $72,226 and spends about $55,261 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Brilliant Cut Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Brilliant Cut Way include Brandon High School, Mann Middle School, and Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1410 Brilliant Cut Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Brilliant Cut Way is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Brilliant Cut Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1509 BRILLIANT CUT WAY,
$424,900 For Sale
1108 Hunt Club Lane,
$475,000 For Sale
1901 Heartland Circle,
$335,000 For Sale
1018 Riflecrest Avenue,
$285,000 For Sale
447 Country Vineyard Drive,
$260,000 For Sale
1104 King Arthur Court,
$240,000 For Sale
2806 Beagle Place,
$295,900 For Sale
2806 Harder Oaks Ave,
$295,000 For Sale
4208 Imperial Eagle Drive,
$314,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brandon High School||9-12||1,956||118||16.5||3.54 mi|
|Mann Middle School||6-8||968||64||15.1||2.27 mi|
|Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School||K-5||114||9||12.6||13.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.