Off Market

1409 Ronald Dr,

Webster Groves, MO 63119
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,117 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $237,100

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,117 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


1409 Ronald Dr is a single family home in Webster Groves, MO. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,117 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $237,100. Frequently asked questions about 1409 Ronald Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1409 Ronald Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,339 residents, which has decreased by -15% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.31%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1409 Ronald Dr has a median household income of $68,652 and spends about $52,923 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1409 Ronald Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1409 Ronald Dr include Dr. Henry Givens Junior Elementary, and Hixson Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 1409 Ronald Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1409 Ronald Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1409 Ronald Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Nearby Homes For Sale

Tax History

2018 $3,101 $0 $0 $34,560
2017 $3,080 $0 $0 $34,560
2016 $2,784 $0 $0 $29,870
2015 $2,784 $0 $0 $29,870
2014 $2,806 $0 $0 $29,660

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Dr. Henry Givens Junior Elementary K-5
Edgar Road Elementary K-5
Hixson Middle 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!