1018 Ashton Glen Cir,
Hickory, NC 28602
- 3 Beds
- 1,573 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,600
- 3 Beds
1018 Ashton Glen Cir is a single family home in Hickory, NC. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,573 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,600. Frequently asked questions about 1018 Ashton Glen Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1018 Ashton Glen Cir is located in a community that is home to 26,198 residents, which has increased by 12.7% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1018 Ashton Glen Cir has a median household income of $41,407 and spends about $38,023 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1018 Ashton Glen Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1018 Ashton Glen Cir include Blackburn Elementary, and Challenger Early College High. The state average SAT score is 985.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 1018 Ashton Glen Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1018 Ashton Glen Cir is about 34.3 degrees in January and 71.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1018 Ashton Glen Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1316 Finger Bridge Road,
$174,900 House For Sale
1316 Finger Bridge Road,
$194,500 House For Sale
4247 Rhoney School Road,
$129,900 House For Sale
5131 Butner Drive,
$245,900 House For Sale
1010 Tangle Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
5394 Winding Oak Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
4577 Kings Court,
$189,000 House For Sale
1100 Hidden Creek Court,
$237,000 House For Sale
3524 Nc 10 Highway,
$215,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blackburn Elementary||K-6||673||37.5||17.9||1.79 mi|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||5.03 mi|
|Fred T Foard High||9-12||995||57.5||17.3||2.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.