1417 S Citrus Ave,
Escondido, CA 92027
- 3 Beds
- 2,312 sqft
Est. Value* : $595,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,312 sqft
1417 S Citrus Ave is a single family home in Escondido, CA. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,312 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $595,400. Frequently asked questions about 1417 S Citrus Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1417 S Citrus Ave is located in a community that is home to 44,709 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1417 S Citrus Ave has a median household income of $61,204 and spends about $48,989 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1417 S Citrus Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1417 S Citrus Ave include Bear Valley Middle, L. R. Green Elementary, and Orange Glen High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (527 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 1417 S Citrus Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1417 S Citrus Ave is about 42.2 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1417 S Citrus Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$543,000 House For Sale
1044 Jessica Lane,
$675,000 House For Sale
2392 Citron Pl.,
$749,000 House For Sale
2386 Avenida La Cima,
$2,300,000 House For Sale
1670 Highgrove Dr,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
2410 San Pasqual Valley Rd.,
$995,000 House For Sale
5373 Aurora Summit Trail Lot 8,
$1,898,000 House For Sale
5377 Aurora Summit Trails Lot 6,
$1,998,000 House For Sale
815 Eldorado Dr,
$649,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bear Valley Middle||6-8||1,031||53.2||19.3||2.66 mi|
|L. R. Green Elementary||K-5||804||39.4||20.4||2.69 mi|
|Orange Glen High||9-12||1,808||80||22.5||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.