482 State Route 94,
Columbia, NJ 07832
- 2,022 sqft
Est. Value* : $218,800
- 2,022 sqft
482 State Route 94 is a single family home in Columbia, NJ. This home was built in 1900 and includes 2,022 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/18/2016, this property sold for $208,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $218,800. Frequently asked questions about 482 State Route 94 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 482 State Route 94 is located in a community that is home to 5,032 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 78.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 482 State Route 94 has a median household income of $69,087 and spends about $53,690 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 482 State Route 94 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 482 State Route 94 include Knowlton Township Board Of Education, and North Warren Regional School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1003 (509 for Math and 494 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 482 State Route 94 have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 482 State Route 94 is about 28.7 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 482 State Route 94 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17 Mt. Pleasant,
$349,000 For Sale
9 RIver Run,
$379,900 For Sale
53 Polkville Rd.,
$259,000 For Sale
20 Meadow Ridge Road,
$429,900 For Sale
$259,900 For Sale
31 Walnut Valley Rd,
$475,000 For Sale
1 Fir Road,
$375,000 For Sale
48 Mt. Hermon Rd.,
$45,000 For Sale
62 Dry Rd,
$314,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Knowlton Township Board Of Education||PK-6||192||24.7||7.7||4.12 mi|
|North Warren Regional School||7-12||879||72.6||12.1||4.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.