5423 Lillian St,
Baytown, TX 77521
- 3 Beds
- 1,220 sqft
Est. Value* : $119,500
- 3 Beds
5423 Lillian St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,220 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,500. Frequently asked questions about 5423 Lillian St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5423 Lillian St is located in a community that is home to 43,993 residents, which has increased by 14.9% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5423 Lillian St has a median household income of $54,258 and spends about $44,995 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5423 Lillian St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5423 Lillian St include Baytown J H, and Goose Creek Memorial. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 5423 Lillian St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5423 Lillian St is about 43.3 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5423 Lillian St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4503 Larch Circle,
$169,900 House For Sale
4527 Hemlock Drive,
$159,000 House For Sale
5411 Vae Drive,
$180,000 House For Sale
5324 Leland Drive,
$140,000 House For Sale
5106 Shirley Street,
$275,000 House For Sale
5004 Inverness Drive,
$217,000 House For Sale
4901 Burning Tree Drive,
$490,000 House For Sale
4901 Country Club View,
$282,000 House For Sale
4038 Country Club Drive,
$217,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baytown J H||6-8||959||56.2||17||1.22 mi|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,162||138.8||15.5||4.28 mi|
|Impact Early College High School||9-12||380||17||22.3||3.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.