4002 Sunny View Ct,
Collegeville, PA 19426
- 4 Beds
- 3,317 sqft
Est. Value* : $543,000
- 4 Beds
4002 Sunny View Ct is a single family home in Collegeville, PA. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,317 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $543,000. Frequently asked questions about 4002 Sunny View Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4002 Sunny View Ct is located in a community that is home to 20,902 residents, which has increased by 25.9% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4002 Sunny View Ct has a median household income of $75,232 and spends about $56,909 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4002 Sunny View Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4002 Sunny View Ct include Arcola Intrmd School, Arrowhead Elementary School, and Methacton High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1001 (496 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 4002 Sunny View Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4002 Sunny View Ct is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4002 Sunny View Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3017 Stillmeadow Drive,
$585,000 House For Sale
157 Tyson Mill Road,
$499,900 House For Sale
2931 Eagleville Road,
$525,000 House For Sale
3861 Germantown Pike,
$315,000 House For Sale
993 N Grange Ave,
$475,000 House For Sale
705 Mockingbird Lane,
$425,000 House For Sale
25 W Mount Kirk Ave,
$525,000 House For Sale
2830 Leon Avenue,
$229,999 House For Sale
24 Leatherwood Drive,
$460,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arcola Intrmd School||7-8||756||55.8||13.5||0.85 mi|
|Arrowhead Elementary School||K-4||393||31.3||12.5||1.08 mi|
|Methacton High School||9-12||1,552||107||14.5||2.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.